A panel of hotel and tourism specialists will gather in the town of Parikia, on Paros, on Friday, September 28, to address professionals from the hospitality sector on strategies and tools that can help boost bookings and revenue.
The sales seminar will take place at the Archilochos Hall at 6pm.
Aqua Vista Hotels, a leading hotel management company; WebHotelier, experts in high-tech tourism; Marinet, which focuses on the online presence of a hotel; the innovative #Rest@rt Contemporary Art Platform; and DNA Travel, a company that offers unique local experiences, have joined forces to organize a series of sales seminars that will combine their collective expertise, experience and inspiration. The seminars will take place on several Greek islands.
– Sophia Matzourani will represent Aqua Vista Hotels to offer hotel owners and managers the opportunity to learn more about the importance of creating a brand that will stand out from the competition and boost revenue through the examples of real-life case studies.
– Stella Tsantila of WebHotelier will refer to new technology for online hotel bookings.
– Alexandros Damigos will represent Marinet to analyze how tools like Orange Cloud PMS, Hotelier CMS & RateParity.com can increase direct bookings
– Kelly Athanasiadou of #Rest@rt will explain the role of Cultural Tourism as an effective tool for setting a unit apart from the competition and increase revenue.
– Iakovos Sachas of DNA Travel will share his expertise on the advantages to be gained from offering visitors alternative experiential services that highlight the local and regional culture.
The event on Paros is the second of a series of Sales Seminars that launched last week on the island of Naxos.
Commenting on the event, Sophia Matzourani from Aqua Vista Hotels said: “It was wonderful to see the large turnout at the first seminar on Naxos, which was a resounding success, and it is an honor to be part of such a dynamic initiative. I am looking forward to the next event on Paros, which is certain to be extremely useful for all those attending.”
Further destinations and dates to be released shortly. Participation is free to all hoteliers and professionals in the tourism sector.
For more information (in Greek), press here.
GTP Headlines is a communication partner to the Sales Seminars series.