It is very easy to misunderstand the posts and comments of a Facebook user, and then to deal with problems from his / her online friends.
The Independent site has explored “dangerous” publications to protect those who do not hesitate to share every detail of their lives in the popular social media, as well as those who recklessly comment on other posts.
Check some of them below.
- Make sure you have a relationship with someone before announcing it on Facebook.
- Do not let your personal view to spoil the happy moments of someone else.
- Do not try to support some point of view, when you do not have enough knowledge for this topic.
- Try not to ask silly questions.
- Do not believe anything you see in a photo.