Man dies of carbon monoxide poisoning in Rhodes

A foreign national died on the island of Rhodes on Tuesday, with initial indications pointing to carbon monoxide poisoning, state-run news agency reported.

The man was living with two other foreigners in an old house in the district of Aghii Anargyri in the city of Rhodes with no electricity and had to use makeshift stoves to stay warm.

His two friends were being treated at the local hospital, the news agency said. No further details were provided on their identities or the incident.

Source ANA-MPA
You might also like

Comments

The Greek Observer considers that every reader has the right to express their opinions freely. However, we explicitly emphasize that The Greek Observers’ editorial team does not adopt user opinions. Please express your opinions in a decent manner. Comments that include, insults will be deleted by the team and the users will be banned from commenting.